TC10 TC10 is offline
Junior Member

Default Macros won't open after reopening excel

Hi, I saved my excel wksheet with macros disabled with notification, but apon reopening I cannot find a way of enabling them. Also when I go to the macros, they don't show... as if there aren't any. Not sure what I've done wrong. I also saved the worksheet w/ Macros enabled and still cannot get them to work. What should I do?
Cheers.