bkonwh

Default explorer slow

Recently explorer in word only -has become very slow aboit 5 minutes to find
and open word docs and pictures (insert picture file). This used to take
about 5 seconds. Explorer is fine outside of the program and in other
programs ie Photoshop, Quark etc.

Additionally printing has slowed in all programs at the same rate. I
frequently defrag, remove tmps, check for viruses, trojans, spyware etc. Ive
tried turning things off when using word and printing with no change in
speed. If it is a program I have added I cant pinpoint it. Any clues ideas or
settings preferences

thanks
Rick

explorer slow bkonwh Microsoft Word Help 1 May 14th 05 07:32 PM
explorer slow bkonwh Microsoft Word Help 0 May 14th 05 06:39 PM
why is word 2003 slow payme New Users 1 April 9th 05 08:14 PM
open slow bob Microsoft Word Help 0 April 8th 05 09:49 PM
SAVE AS and EXPLORER WINDOW gman Microsoft Word Help 2 April 7th 05 09:29 PM