Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rubia4410 Rubia4410 is offline

Default Why can't I mailmerge a previously used field?

I created a table with mailmerge (title, recipients, etc) and it worked
beautiful. I decided to make a few changes and wanted the title to appear at
the bottom of the page also. When I insert the title field at the bottom,
nothing displays. Why?

How can I get that to work? HELP!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What type of mail merge is this?

Did you insert the title field at the bottom of the mail merge main document
or at the bottom of a document created by execting the merge?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Rubia4410" wrote in message
I created a table with mailmerge (title, recipients, etc) and it worked
beautiful. I decided to make a few changes and wanted the title to appear
at
the bottom of the page also. When I insert the title field at the bottom,
nothing displays. Why?

How can I get that to work? HELP!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rubia Rubia is offline

I inserted the title field at the top and at the bottom of the mail merge
main document. The title appears only at the top.

--
"You have to understand to be understood."

"Rubia4410" wrote in message
I created a table with mailmerge (title, recipients, etc) and it worked
beautiful. I decided to make a few changes and wanted the title to appear
at
the bottom of the page also. When I insert the title field at the bottom,
nothing displays. Why?

How can I get that to work? HELP!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rubia Rubia is offline

Good morning Doug,

...... How do I send you the document?

"Rubia4410" wrote in message
I created a table with mailmerge (title, recipients, etc) and it worked
beautiful. I decided to make a few changes and wanted the title to
appear
at
the bottom of the page also. When I insert the title field at the
bottom,
nothing displays. Why?

How can I get that to work? HELP!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to remove the obvious letters from the mail address

--

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of mail merge is this?

Did you insert the title field at the bottom of the mail merge main
document
or at the bottom of a document created by execting the merge?

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my