Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nursery Nursery is offline

Default Printing

My work uses word 2003 and all of a sudden an extra page has started to print
with each word document we print. The extra page looks like this:

Filename:
Directory:
Template:
Data\microsoft\templates\normal.dot
Title:
Comments:
Creation Date:
Change Number:
Last saved on:
Last saved by:
Total Editing time:
Last printed on:
As of last complete printing
Number of pages:
Number of words:
Number of characters:

The spaces are filled with the info from the document. Any idea on how to
get this to stop printing. It is wasting a lot of paper.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the Print tab and uncheck
the box for "Document properties" under the "Include with document" section
of the dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.