Shawn G.

Default Install New Fonts option

The link that Jay posted was the exact answer I needed to get my "Install New
Fonts" option back on my fonts folder (Item #3). My system was Win2000 and I
just opened up a CMD window and typed the attrib... command however and did
not have to restart my PC into DOS mode.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

FireSnake wrote:
When I go to install a new font the Install font option is not there.
I can copy the new fonts to the fonts directory but I can't view them
when I do that. They are all True Type fonts. Is there a way to get
this option back without installing XP again?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CommonFontProbs.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman