Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gobonniego

Default Drop down list from another drop down list in Word?

I have a list that is way to long for a drop down list in Word. It's even
way too long for a combo box I know I could put it in. Is there a way for me
to have a drop down list that then triggers another drop down list? In case
I'm not being clear, I've divided my list into sections (major topics) that
aren't more than 15 items each. Can I have someone click on one of the more
general major topics and have that trigger a second list to come up from
which they can choose a more specific item?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Answered in the VBA group to which you also posted this question.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP