Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TraceyR TraceyR is offline
Junior Member

Default Create Forms in Word 2013

I have to make a form that co-workers are using in Word. I cannot figure out how to have the fields highlighted when they open the document (so they know what needs to be filled out) but then the highlights are not printed? It also needs to be a different color than grey. These are legal forms so obviously we do not need the highlight section when its printed.