Art Lewis Art Lewis is offline
Junior Member

Default Like or Contains Statement Word 2007?

Is there a way to search a field using a statement that will find a specific character in a field of variable length?

The field contains: G, GR, GS, GSR, GSU, GSUR, GU, GUR, S, SR, SU, AND SUR. I want to be able to find each occurance of a letter contained therein.

Any help you can give will be appriciated.