Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kp400 kp400 is offline

Default Missing Acrobat tab

Word crashed and now I don't have the Acrobat tab anymore
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It has probably been disabled. Check for disabled add-ins
Word 2003 - Help About Microsoft Word Disabled Items
Word 2007 - Word Options Add-ins Manage COM Add-ins Go

kp400 wrote:
Word crashed and now I don't have the Acrobat tab anymore

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kp400 kp400 is offline

Hi Graham;

Thanks for the info.

I did actually renable it under:

Word 2007 - Word Options Add-ins Manage Disabled Items Go