How do I create a brand new bullet point or symbol?

Old October 3rd 05, 07:07 PM
Tina

Default How do I create a brand new bullet point or symbol?

I want to use "2005", "2004", "2003", etc. as bullet points; how do I make
this happen?
Old October 3rd 05, 08:40 PM
CyberTaz

Hi Tina-

If you want the items in a list to be marked with a sequence like you
describe, that is _not_ bulleting. With bullets, all items in the list are
bulleted the same (although you can have multi-level bulleting).

What you might want to do is a Custom Numbered List, but unless this is
something you need to do often in a number of documents it may be more
trouble than its worth.

You can get the same result by simply typing the 200x and effectively using
Tabs & Indents on the paras that comprise the list. Perhaps create a Style if
the list is very long or there are several separate lists in the same doc.

HTH |:)