Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DORI

Default How to create checkboxes without lowering the security level for M

I am designing a survey to send to my students which I'd like to put
checkboxes so that the students can answer by putting the check marks in the
boxes and then email the word document to me. I tried the checkbox from the
control tool but it requires the students to lower the security level of the
macros to low or medium in order to put the checkmarks in the boxes. This is
not a practical way.
Is there any other alternative way to do this without having to change any
thing in the computers?
Thanks,
Dori