Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Large file problems

Hi All,

I'm writing my Ph.D Thesis, and i'm trying to use styles to solve my
future problems with TOC and other things.. My file size for one
chapter is about 10MB, and is only half done

I'm facing a lot of problems .. If I use center allign, the whole
system hangs ( 2.8 Ghz with 1Gb RAM) for 1 or 2 minutes..

Help me out guys.. ( Autosave option is switched off, only 2 tables
with 5 rows and 3 colums)

Aravind