Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adobe type fonts

Default unable to install new fonts.

As mentioned in the help menu I visited control panel and fonto folder.
Double clicked but option to install new font does not appear? Also if I just
copy and paste the fonts to fonts folder it does not work
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

When you have the Font folder open, expand the File menu and select the
Install New Font item.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"adobe type fonts" adobe type wrote in
message ...
As mentioned in the help menu I visited control panel and fonto folder.
Double clicked but option to install new font does not appear? Also if I
just
copy and paste the fonts to fonts folder it does not work

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you don't have Install New Font on the File menu in the Fonts folder,
then you may have too many fonts installed already, or there may be another
problem with the folder. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CommonFontProbs.htm

"adobe type fonts" adobe type wrote in
message ...
As mentioned in the help menu I visited control panel and fonto folder.
Double clicked but option to install new font does not appear? Also if I

just
copy and paste the fonts to fonts folder it does not work

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=133725 "Missing Menu
Commands in the Fonts Folder".