Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ediesh

Default Printing a document with on-line clip art

I am able to download on-line clip art into my word document, but it prints
out blank on my printer? Can anyone tell me why this may be happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Ediesh wrote:

I am able to download on-line clip art into my word document, but it prints
out blank on my printer? Can anyone tell me why this may be happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print | check the "Drawing
objects" box | OK.

Ediesh wrote:

I am able to download on-line clip art into my word document, but it prints
out blank on my printer? Can anyone tell me why this may be happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:05:02 -0800, Ediesh
wrote:

I am able to download on-line clip art into my word document, but it prints
out blank on my printer? Can anyone tell me why this may be happening?

If you can see the graphics in Print Layout view but not in Print
Preview or on paper, go to Tools Options Print and check the
option for "Drawing objects".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman