Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
petero

Default conflict with adobe and word

I installed adobe acrobat 7.0 on my laptop but it sems to conflict with word.
The adobe icons don't show up in word (they do in the other office
applications). I can make a pdf file by telling the document on the print
command to go the adobe printer.
Any suggestions?
--
Petero
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

See http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330984.html "PDFMaker
is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application (Acrobat 7.0 on
Windows)".

petero wrote:

I installed adobe acrobat 7.0 on my laptop but it sems to conflict with word.
The adobe icons don't show up in word (they do in the other office
applications). I can make a pdf file by telling the document on the print
command to go the adobe printer.
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
petero

Tried it all but when I do as suggested and reopen word it tels me I have to
disable the adobe plug in.

I did set up a second user on my laptop and there is no problem with word.

Strange eh.

--
Petero