Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MISSMILLY

Default AVERY 5160 LABEL

HOW CAN I ADD A LOGO ON THE LEFT SIDE OF A LABEL ALONG WITH THE COMPLETE
ADDRESS?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy

(Always helps to know your version!)
Create a new sheet of labels by Tools--Letters and Mailings--Envelopes and
Labels, choose 5160's and hit New Document. Click inside the label area.
Select the first column, and hit Table--Split cells. Hit OK to split each
label into 2 cells. Do the same to columns 2 and 3. Resize the left-hand
column of each original column to fit your logo, and place your logo in
there. I usually create one good row, then copy and paste it, and delete the
ones leftover on page 2.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"MISSMILLY" wrote in message
HOW CAN I ADD A LOGO ON THE LEFT SIDE OF A LABEL ALONG WITH THE COMPLETE
ADDRESS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MISSMILLY" wrote in message
HOW CAN I ADD A LOGO ON THE LEFT SIDE OF A LABEL ALONG WITH THE COMPLETE
ADDRESS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

MISSMILLY wrote:
HOW CAN I ADD A LOGO ON THE LEFT SIDE OF A LABEL ALONG WITH THE
COMPLETE ADDRESS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy

I KNEW you had that article and couldn't find the darn then, Graham. I'm now
making myself a list of links. You'd have thought I'd have done this by now.
Well...I would've thought it!
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com