Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herrtage

Default How clear normal template (blank) which has a document embedded?

Somehow a document I typed in Word has become fixed on the "normal" template
so that I can never get a blank page ... I have to delete the document every
time. I just can't find a way to clear it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

From the FAQ:

28. My blank document has text in it - an old letter, etc. See
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and questions to
the newsgroup so that others can learn from my ignorance and your wisdom.