TheScullster

Default Available Paper Size Not Available?

Hi all

Our company is a relative newcomer to Word, having been staunch WordPerfect
users for many years. As a result, we are finding certain documents with
unusual formatting characteristics difficult to recreate in Word.

The latest is an attempt to print labels with watermarks for book spines -
thanks to Graham and Terry for assistance with this.

The final problem is pinter related! If I select the printer and go
Properties, the option of A2 is available. If I select this and then go to
page setup, A2 is not listed in the available paper sizes!
What's going on? Is this a driver problem?
The printer is a HP Designjet 800 wide format device.

Thanks in anticipation

Phil

TF

Word has a maximum paper size of 22" x 22". A 2 is slightly larger than 22"
(23.4"). You will have to use the Custom setting and set 16½" x 22",
sacrificing the 1.4" (though you can absorb some of this loss by minimising
the margin at the bottom on portrait or right in landscape).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"TheScullster" phil-at-dropthespam.com wrote in message
: Hi all
:
[...]

TheScullster

Thanks again Terry