Baseball

Default Ordered Numbered

When i put numbered list up, it works, but there is a problem. When I try to
indent i get nothing, i even when to format and bullet and formating, but it
still gives a blank space after i indent. These happens when i have
numbering on and i click enter, and the next number comes, and when i indent,
the number stays and no sub catogory comes. Example.
1.
2. (nothing here, i want the letter 'a')

Please help me.