Chad Johnson

Default how do i get rid of the error message when i start word?

When i start word i get the following error.

Microsof office word has detected that your computer has a version of adobe
acrobat PDF maker that is know to cause instabilities in word 2003 to resolve
this download an update from adobe.

I uninstalled my old adobe reader and installed adobe 6.0 reader. I also
did the search for pdfmaker.doc pdfmaker.xla pdfmaker.ppa i only found the
xla file and renamed it to pdfmaker.old
this did not solve the problem anyone know how to get rid of this?