Sian

Default How can I backup the AutoText entries I have created?

I have tried a suggested method of saving AutoCorrect items by using
autocorrect.dot, but even with my macro security setting at Low, I still
cannot make use of the download. I am told that "The macro cannot be found
or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings." Does anyone
have any solution for this, or an alternative way of backing up my Autotext
entries.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U2lhbg==?=,

I have tried a suggested method of saving AutoCorrect items by using
autocorrect.dot, but even with my macro security setting at Low, I still
cannot make use of the download. I am told that "The macro cannot be found
or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings." Does anyone
have any solution for this, or an alternative way of backing up my Autotext
entries.

AutoText or AutoCorrect? They aren't the same, and you use both terms twice
:-)

And which version of Word? Where did you get the template tool to which you
refer?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org