Bill Ridgeway

Default Automatic updates

I am advised by automatic updates that there is an update for Microsoft
Office (KB887980) "This Microsoft Office 2003 update allows Microsoft
Office Frontpage2003 to display the value of the Turkish Lira in both old
and new Lira formats"

However, when I go into office updates (microsoft.com) I am informed
(Required updates) that "Your Office products are up-to-date" and (Optional
tools) "There are no recommended tools at this time"

These are at odds with each other compounded by the fact that I don't have
Microsoft FrontPage and don't need any updates about the Turkish Lira.

Does anyone know how I can persuade Automatic Updates that I don't want
this, seemingly, non existent update?

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions