Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chrisp

Default How do I show date of amendments?

I am working on a very long document and as I make amendments I want each
page to show the date that it specifically was amended. Therefore each page
will probably have a different date on it and some will change frequently and
some
never at all. My reasoning behind this is instead of printing out the
document each time I can print it out on a page by page basis but as it will
have the date it was amended on the bottom I will know that I and others who
have the document all have the most up to date hard copy.

I hope this makes sense, I am not even sure whether it is possible.

Using Word 2003.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jonty

Hi,

If you go to tools, track changes, and select from there, any change that is
made puts the changes in red typeface and places a marker line in the left
margin.

If yoiu hover your cursor above each change it shows that date of the
changes that has been made.

Hope this helps, plz let me know .....

Jonty