Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Master„¢

Default Printing labels on an Epson LQ-580 through word 2003

Here is one that is making my head hurt...

I'm trying to print labels on continuous feed through an Epson LQ-580 dot
matrix printer... (long story)

I use Word 2003...

When I printer 2 labels, it will print the first, then skip 2 then print the
second... The skip looks equivalent to A4...

The labels are not a standard (Avery) size...

Now the printer driver for the LQ-580 does not allow for a Custom paper size
to be printed and all the standard sizes used by it don't come close to this
label size... And in Word I've (as far as I know) made all the settings I can
find changed to the label size...

Can anyone suggest anything, before I go batty???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Check for a dip switch setting on the printer that controls the formfeeding.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP