PaWight

Default Why does my mailmerge catalog from outlook only print odd numbere.

When merging my Outlook contact list to a mailmerge list (catalog) in Word
the resulting printed document only lists the odd numbered contacts. While
in the mailmerge document I've verified that "all" contacts are selected for
the merge and I can preview ALL contacts but the printout only prints every
other contact. Where am I going wrong?