emjamj

Default How do I download Web Page Wizard in Word 03?

I am trying to complete a school assignment, the directions tell me to look
under "New Documents," "Templates", "On my computer," "Web Pages" tab, and
select "Web Page Wizard." My Word does not have a "Web Pages" tab, and I
don't have the Web Page Wizard on any other tab. I can't find the wizard as
a download on the MS website. Any ideas? Thanks
lostinspace

I am trying to complete a school assignment, the directions tell me to look
under "New Documents," "Templates", "On my computer," "Web Pages" tab, and
select "Web Page Wizard." My Word does not have a "Web Pages" tab, and I
don't have the Web Page Wizard on any other tab. I can't find the wizard
as
a download on the MS website. Any ideas? Thanks

If your using one of the newer (than 2000) versions of Word?
The wizard is not necessary.
Just select FILE / Save As / Web page

You should also be aware that Word was never intended to be used for
creating web pages.
Rather, a transport medium to returm a Word doc from html and back into that
original Word Doc.

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Em,

Changes in the design of Word 2003 broke the Web Page
Wizard and MS elected not to do a new version.

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
What is the difference between Word Perfect and Microsoft Word, a. Jan New Users 4 March 31st 05 09:41 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM