Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Morelli

Default how to delete strikethroughs without deleting the text

Can someone please tell me how I delete strikethroughs in a Word Document
without deleting the text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Morelli

No Chuck, I'm referring to a word document that I received and track changes
is not turned on (it does not appear). I know how to do it with track
changes. smile I just don't want to have to re-type all the text that I'm
not accepting. smile

Any suggestions? smile

thanks

karen

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

"Karen Morelli" Karen wrote in message
Can someone please tell me how I delete strikethroughs in a Word Document
without deleting the text?

Karen,
If you are referring to the appearance of words that were deleted with
"Track Changes" turned on, you must reject the change.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

If this is not Track Changes then it must be (well, probably is)
straightforward formatting.

Format Font uncheck Strikethrough,

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

"Karen Morelli" Karen wrote in

message
Can someone please tell me how I delete strikethroughs in a Word

Document
without deleting the text?

Karen,
If you are referring to the appearance of words that were deleted with
"Track Changes" turned on, you must reject the change.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

"Karen Morelli" Karen wrote in
message
Can someone please tell me how I delete strikethroughs in a Word
Document
without deleting the text?

Karen,
If you are referring to the appearance of words that were deleted with
"Track Changes" turned on, you must reject the change.

Karen,

Select the text with the strikethrough and choose Font from the Format Drop
down menu. Uncheck the Strikethrough box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Morelli

Tony,

You were correct. It was a formatting issue. I kinda knew that, but I
didn't have the strike through highlighted so it wasn't showing the
strikethrough box checked and I couldn't figure out what to do.

AAAH so simple but so hard!! smile

Thank you!!