Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yoshioka

Default read only

I have tryed everthing to take off read only on my word Doc, can anyone help
me?
thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Please define "everything".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
I have tryed everthing to take off read only on my word Doc, can anyone
help
me?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yoshioka

Thank you, But I am really think when it come to computer! please you tell me
what you mean by "Please define "everything".

Best regards

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Please define "everything".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
I have tryed everthing to take off read only on my word Doc, can anyone
help
me?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM

When you say you have tried 'Everything' to 'turn off' ReadOnly on your
document,
Exactly WHAT things have you tried?

Restarted Word?
Restarted your computer?
Restarted your server(if you have one)?
Checked the file permissions on your file?
Made a copy of the file and tried opening that?
anything else??

Cheers,

ChrisM.

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
Thank you, But I am really think when it come to computer! please you tell
me
what you mean by "Please define "everything".

Best regards

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Please define "everything".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
I have tryed everthing to take off read only on my word Doc, can anyone
help
me?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Selected the filename in Windows Explorer, right-clicked and chosen
Properties, then cleared the Read Only check box?

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
Thank you, But I am really think when it come to computer! please you

tell
me
what you mean by "Please define "everything".

Best regards

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Please define "everything".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
I have tryed everthing to take off read only on my word Doc, can

anyone
help
me?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yoshioka

what do u mean select file name in windows explorer? How do I do that?

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
Thank you, But I am really think when it come to computer! please you

tell
me
what you mean by "Please define "everything".

Best regards

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Please define "everything".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
I have tryed everthing to take off read only on my word Doc, can

anyone
help
me?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yoshioka

I think I done what u have told me but it say an error occured applyin
attributed to file
Assess is denied

"Yoshioka" wrote in message
Thank you, But I am really think when it come to computer! please you

tell
me
what you mean by "Please define "everything".

Best regards

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Please define "everything".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

read only Joan Microsoft Word Help 0 June 1st 06 11:03 PM
Opening file as read only Adrian H Microsoft Word Help 2 April 6th 06 04:58 PM
Document opening as read only when it hasn't been saved as read on Barbara Microsoft Word Help 0 November 16th 05 11:06 AM
A document that isn't read only, randomly opens as read only? Barbara Microsoft Word Help 0 November 15th 05 01:15 PM
Word opening files Read Only when not Nate Weldon Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 05 02:37 AM