Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default large document header information

In addition to the suggestions already given, here's one mo Use a
STYLEREF field. See the “How to insert a StyleRef field” section of the
article at http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/StyleRef.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kris" wrote in message
ps.com...
Is there a way to create an auto header that reads which section (from
the Word created T.O.C.) that page is included in.

For clarification, I wish to show the header of a particular portion
of a document that page belongs to.

Please help!
Kris