kimmersg

Default What can I do when the PASTE option does not work?

I am unable to paste. I highlight and copy the selected material in the
document and then am unable to paste it. How come? and please get back to me
as soon as possible. I really need to know how to fix it. Thanks!!!
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a2ltbWVyc2c=?=,

I am unable to paste. I highlight and copy the selected material in the
document and then am unable to paste it. How come?

Everytime we've been able to track this problem down, the reason has turned
out to be third-party software (such as a desktop manager) that's
interfering.

Try starting WINDOWS in Safe Mode and see if the problem goes away?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org