Mary J.

Default Large documents linked together do not print the whole document

I am linking a large document (approximately 4 pages) to another document. I
can see the information when I edit the link but when I try to print the
whole document it only prints the first page and a blank sheet from the
linked document. How can I get the link to print all of the pages from the
document without having to embed the document and fix it each time I make a
change to the original???

Stefan Blom

Have you tried InsertFile? In the Insert File dialog box, select the
file to insert. Then click the arrow next to the Insert button, and
click "Insert as Link".

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mary J." wrote in message
I am linking a large document (approximately 4 pages) to another
document. I
can see the information when I edit the link but when I try to print
the
whole document it only prints the first page and a blank sheet from
the
linked document. How can I get the link to print all of the pages
from the
document without having to embed the document and fix it each time I
make a
change to the original???

Stefan Blom

You are welcome.