Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Helpless In Microsoft Helpless In Microsoft is offline

Default How do I use different numbering formats w/some blank pages

I am trying to create a document that needs numbering. The first few pages
need to be left blank. The next few pages need to be Roman numerals and the
last pages need to be Arabic numerals. I have been trying for hours to
figure this out and all I am coming up with is a headache. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm. Note that
the header/footer you want to leave blank will need to be unlinked from the
preceding/following one(s).