Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
larry larry is offline

Default Printing Problems with Office Enterprise 2007

I have recently installed Office Enterprise 2007 and cannot print anything
but background art nothing else prints in any office application
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Check the printer settings in Control Panel.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Larry" wrote:

I have recently installed Office Enterprise 2007 and cannot print anything
but background art nothing else prints in any office application

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
larry larry is offline

Stefan,
Is there something in particular that I should be checking in the printer
settings? I can print everything from internet but nothing with Office or
the test page in printer settings.

Any inout would be appreciated.

Thank you.

"Larry" wrote:

I have recently installed Office Enterprise 2007 and cannot print anything
but background art nothing else prints in any office application

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

What to look for, specifically, is difficult to tell; this is different
between different printers.

Note, however, that if you are saying that the test page does not print
properly, look at the help file for the printer driver, which is likely to
provide trouble-shooting steps.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP