KevinW

Default Can I lock my signature or object in a document?

I typically email letters out which require my signature. I would like to
know if there is a way to "lock" my signature from being copied or edited by
anyone without password protecting my ENTIRE document.

Is there any way to "lock" just my signature?

Thank for any help!

-Kevin
Anne Troy

Not any absolutely effective way, no.