Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rainy Rainy is offline

Default Works to Word Converter

Please help!

We have replaced a users PC and copied all the data from the old machine to
the new. Problem we now have is some of the data is Works documents (.wps).
The new machine only have Office 2003 Pro installed, we don't want to install
Works on the new machine. The old machine also doesn't have Works installed
although it does have a converter installed so documents can be viewed within
Office 2000. Problem I have is I can't download the required converter for
Office 2003 because I don't know the version of Works the documents were
created in!!!!

Anybody got any ideas to help get round this problem and convery these files
to .doc

Thanks
--
Craig
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you tried the "File converter downloads" section of the article
at http://gmayor.com/downloads.htm?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP