Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert Werner Robert Werner is offline

Default Certain menus items hidden for custom template

Word 2003,
Adobe Acrobat 7.0.9

Documents loaded using my custom template hide and disable Adobe Acrobat
menu options.

The Adobe PDF and Adobe Comments menus are available but the options are not
listed in the menus when my custom template or documents based on the
template are loaded.

My custom templates include styles, macros and a toolbar.

I opened a blank document and have imported first the toolbar, then macros
and finally styles using the Organiser in Templates and Add-ins.

I imported each item, saved the document and reopened to import the next
item but the problem only occurs when i import styles. This baffles me
somewhat.

What possible style could have this impact?
Is there a quick way to troubleshoot this and identify the cause?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert Werner Robert Werner is offline

On further examination and different approaches i have found that creating a
macro in any document or template is removing the options for the Adobe PDF
menus.