Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] milbot@gmail.com is offline

Default ctrl + click restricted

Hi, I am having an issue with a computer that has a NT policy in
effect. We have limited the applications that this computer can run.
it has word 2003 viewer installed on it. everything works ok except
try to ctrl-click to follow a link in a document, like to a cross
reference. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this to work. when
I disable the run only specified programs in the policy the ctrl-click
works, but the process running appear to be identical. Any ideas would
be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I suspect that you are more likely to get knowledgeable help on this issue if
you ask for assistance in a Windows newsgroup.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

" wrote:

Hi, I am having an issue with a computer that has a NT policy in
effect. We have limited the applications that this computer can run.
it has word 2003 viewer installed on it. everything works ok except
try to ctrl-click to follow a link in a document, like to a cross
reference. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this to work. when
I disable the run only specified programs in the policy the ctrl-click
works, but the process running appear to be identical. Any ideas would
be greatly appreciated, thanks.

How do I return from CTRL+Click? Dave Microsoft Word Help 3 October 30th 06 05:57 PM
I can no longer click (ctrl + click on a web link) in Word 2003. mediaguy Microsoft Word Help 1 July 27th 06 10:52 PM
How to set hyperlinks without ctrl+click to open them? Mary Thomas Microsoft Word Help 6 June 27th 06 08:00 PM
CTRL-click for links? James New Users 3 September 28th 05 05:51 PM
Hyperlink - Ctrl + Click not working Jspagnoli Microsoft Word Help 6 May 4th 05 05:08 PM