Curzon88 Curzon88 is offline
Junior Member

Default Need help with footers.

I'm doing an assignment and there is question about a footer I don't understand.

Here's the question "Insert alternating footers with page numbers at the outside margin and today's date on the inside margin."

What does that mean and how do I do that?

Thanks.

Alvina Amanda Alvina Amanda is offline
Junior Member

I need help with head and footer for microsoft word 2010. I'm trying to write paper and cite authors name and everything down the bottom of the page using footer, the problem is that every time I do it, my citation tends to be in every page.. when I erased it, the citation on the page I wanted it to be was gone, so I had to do it again. Assignment Service UK | Ezassignmenthelp & I tried it for a while, but still couldn't figure it out. I just want the citation to be different on every page, not the same one on every page. Please help ! Thanks !!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to use FOOTNOTES, not footers.

To enter a footnote, place the cursor where you want the footnote reference
to be (numbers beginning with "1," for instance) and press Ctrl-Alt-F. A
new footnote appears, and you type your reference there.

UK | Ezassignmenthelp' (http://www.ezassignmenthelp.co.uk) & I tried it
for a while, but still couldn't figure it out. I just want the citation
to be different on every page, not the same one on every page. Please
help ! Thanks !!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] sahibm@mhmschool.org is offline

--
Curzon88

FOOTERS Summing multiple fields on a form New Users 3 April 23rd 10 09:10 AM
Footers Summing multiple fields on a form Page Layout 10 April 14th 10 01:30 PM
Footers Windmill Microsoft Word Help 2 August 17th 09 04:00 PM
Footers cheribrady Page Layout 2 January 6th 09 01:49 AM