Bosco Bosco is offline
Junior Member

Default TOC in textbox

Hi all, I am using Word 2016.
When I insert TOC in a textbox, it restricts me to customise the format and properties of the TOC, such as, i cannot customise how many levels to show in the TOC. What I can do now is to finalise everything the TOC outside the textbox and then cut + paste in it.

Can anyone know why is that and how to fix this problem?

Thanks so much!

Bosco

how to read textbox value from vb.net supriya upadhyay Microsoft Word Help 1 October 11th 12 07:20 PM
How do I jump from textbox to textbox within a page? Pimm Microsoft Word Help 2 February 25th 09 09:16 PM
TextBox help Patrick C. Simonds Page Layout 1 April 9th 07 05:36 PM
Textbox Patrick C. Simonds Page Layout 1 April 6th 07 05:01 AM
need hlp with a textbox Patrick Microsoft Word Help 2 November 28th 05 03:21 PM