Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default Can I make icons on Quick Access Toolbar larger?

The QA Toolbar is so small. Any suggestions on making it larger?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They have these great magnifying glasses at Wal-Mart...

Sadly... there's no way in the interface to do it, and I've yet to hear of
any registry-accessible methods, either.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Cheryl" wrote in message
The QA Toolbar is so small. Any suggestions on making it larger?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

As Herb said, you can't.
If you are interested, you can look into customizing the ribbon via my
RibbonCustomizer add-in linked below. With that, you could make your own
tab with large buttons (same size as Paste on the Home tab e.g.).

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Cheryl" wrote in message
:

The QA Toolbar is so small. Any suggestions on making it larger?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

THANKS!

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

As Herb said, you can't.
If you are interested, you can look into customizing the ribbon via my
RibbonCustomizer add-in linked below. With that, you could make your own
tab with large buttons (same size as Paste on the Home tab e.g.).

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Cheryl" wrote in message
:

The QA Toolbar is so small. Any suggestions on making it larger?