Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused Confused is offline

Default Bottom border will not print

I have Office 2003 installed on both my laptop and my desktop. I have the
same page setup on both. But on my desktop, when I use Word 2003 to make a
page border, when I click on "Print preview", the bottom part of the border
will not appear or print.

When I go to FORMAT and BORDERS AND SHADING and then go to PAGE BORDER tab,
it doesn't matter what I use: Box, Shadow, 3D, Custom or what width I use,
the bottom part will never print.

My Page Setup is the same on both my desktop and laptop.
Top: 1" Bottom: 1"
Left: 1.25" Right: 1.25"
Gutter: 0" Gutter Position: Left

What is the issue?