Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl Island Girl is offline

Default Find and Replace

Is there a way in the Find and Replace dialog box of telling Word to
underline a whole sentence but not the period following it?

I know how to underline the sentence with the period, but somehow I'm having
a mental block concerning leaving the period without an underline.

Here's the unbelievable part: I have a function key assigned to this very
thing, and it works every time! But I don't know whether I stumbled across a
way to do it at some point or whether one of you wonderful people wrote a
macro for it.

No matter how it got there, I'd really like to know if Find and Replace
alone can do it.

Thank you so much for helping me to be a better word processor!