Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ram

Default Footer margin

Is it possible to specify margin for footer section(word doc). If yes, how
can I do it using word VBA.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Yes, it is possible, sort of. What is it you are trying to accomplish by
doing so?

Note that each document can have many footer ranges although many have only
one active.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Ram" wrote in message
news
Is it possible to specify margin for footer section(word doc). If yes, how
can I do it using word VBA.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

Header & Footer margins are handled through FilePage SetupLayout. This may
be what you are looking for - it sets both the H & F margin to 1":

With ActiveDocument.PageSetup
.HeaderDistance = InchesToPoints(1)
.FooterDistance = InchesToPoints(1)
End With

HTH |:)

"Ram" wrote:

Is it possible to specify margin for footer section(word doc). If yes, how
can I do it using word VBA.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ram

Hi,
I have multi page document with a footnote on eah page. I would like to
get rid of the gap between end of the table and footnote. I can do it
manually by selecting footer and then moving the footer top margin uo using
mouse. I am trying to do the same thing using VBA. I am not getting succeeded.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Yes, it is possible, sort of. What is it you are trying to accomplish by
doing so?

Note that each document can have many footer ranges although many have only
one active.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Ram" wrote in message
news
Is it possible to specify margin for footer section(word doc). If yes, how
can I do it using word VBA.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ram

I am talking about footer. I want to adjust(reduce) the amount of space that
appears between the document text and the footer.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Yes, it is possible, sort of. What is it you are trying to accomplish by
doing so?

Note that each document can have many footer ranges although many have

only
one active.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Ram" wrote in message
news Is it possible to specify margin for footer section(word doc). If yes,

how
can I do it using word VBA.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In that case I will again recommend the cited article.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think we need to be sure whether you're talking about a footer or a
footnote. But see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm for

some
general info.

newsgroup so