Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackson

Default create calendar in legal size

I need to create a calendar in legal size landscape, but when I go to the
template, they are all in letter size. To expand to legal size, I have to
basically recreate each month. I am using 2006 calendar (12-pp classic
blue). Is there a way to do this easier?

Thanks for everyones help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I'd try changing Table Properties. Change the width of the table and then
check the column widths to make sure they are all the same.

(There could be an easier way to do it but I'm not known for always doing
things in the easiest way.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jackson" wrote in message
news
I need to create a calendar in legal size landscape, but when I go to the
template, they are all in letter size. To expand to legal size, I have to
basically recreate each month. I am using 2006 calendar (12-pp classic
blue). Is there a way to do this easier?

Thanks for everyones help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackson

Worked well, but it would not do the calendar global, had to chg each month.
Thanks for the help, appreciated

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

I'd try changing Table Properties. Change the width of the table and then
check the column widths to make sure they are all the same.

(There could be an easier way to do it but I'm not known for always doing
things in the easiest way.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]