Joyce Jackson Joyce Jackson is offline
Junior Member

Default Hello

Hello

My name is Joyce and I am new member to your forum. I join your forums hoping that it can be useful in my writing and any other help that my come up in the future. Looking though it there is some useful sites that can be helpful to me. Thank you for letting me become a member.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

There is no membership here; though it may not be obvious from the portal
through which you are posting, you are posting to a newsgroup hosted by
Microsoft and "slurped" by many online "forums" as well as Usenet news
servers. Although there are some "regulars," most people drift in and out.
Most come to ask one question, get an answer (or not), and are never seen
again.

Please feel free to post again when you have a question we can (try to)
answer.

--
Joyce Jackson