Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SteveB1977 SteveB1977 is offline

Default how do I create a letter that auto fills in repetitative fields?

I am creating a templet letter where the body doesn't change, but who it is
from changes per letter between 36 different people. I want to type their
name and have the rest of the fields fill in automatically so I don't have to
re-type their title, phone, fax, and e-mail every time I send a letter. How
do I do this? There has to be a way.