Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cdcadcdac cdcadcdac is offline

Default How do I put picture NEXT to body of text?

FIRST PROBLEM
_______________
I need help | |
putting a picture | JPEG |
next to a body | PICTURE |
of text. I am using | HERE |
a JPEG image and | |
€śInsert€ť / €śPicture€ť | |
€śFrom File€ť ----------------------

How can I do this?

SECOND PROBLEM(S)

1) I write an equation using €śMicrosoft Equation€ť and drop it into my
Microsoft FrontPage. But when I do, the equation shifts down when I try to
preview it in FrontPage. It appears to have something to do with that little
green tab / dot.
How do I keep the equation from shifting down?

2) When I do drop the equation into my Microsoft FrontPage, the equations
resolution is terrible. I do not know why because the equations resolution
is fine until I preview FrontPage in my browser.
How do I keep the high resolution of the equation when dropping it into
FrontPage?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline