renee elizabeth

Default I need to index my medical text book at the back please

I have a medical text book about 80,000 words which I wish to index according
to illnesses and medications described in the text. How do I do this most
easily using Word Windows XP
thanks
The book is called PAIN MANAGEMENT WITH KNOWLEDGE HOPE AND LOVE and is
intended for the self help and medical practitioner market