Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JanAdam JanAdam is offline

Default proofing tools

I need Proofing Tools for Polish for Word (Office 2003). MS has discontinued
distribution Office 2003 Proofing Tools. I bought the 2003 tools on e-Bay
exactly a month ago paying more than the original price was and am still
waiting for the CD. It takes it so long to get from Florida to Alberta,
Canada that I am considering other options :-(
MS does have proofing tools for many languages for Office 2007 including
Polish. (BTW, they sell them now individually for about $ 20, rather than
packaged all together for $ 80). Does anybody know if they are back
compatible, meaning would the tools for Office 2007 work for Office 2003?
I have read in this group that one can use Office 2003 tools for Office 2007.

--
JanAdam