Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Uddhava Uddhava is offline

Default Foreign accents not displaying

Dear all,

I am using MS Word 2003. I have a PDF in English with a few foreign ie using
Latin characters but with dots, accents etc. When I copy and paste to MS
Word, the accents, dots etc are converted to gobbledegook and will not
display correctly.

any suggestions please??

Accents pubscout New Users 16 June 12th 07 03:23 AM
How do you add accents? PumpkinKingExtraordinaire Microsoft Word Help 3 February 10th 07 04:51 AM
Accents Riverturn Microsoft Word Help 2 January 25th 07 05:30 PM
Accents Bill New Users 5 November 1st 05 01:38 AM
Using foreign language accents with Speech? birdfishy Microsoft Word Help 4 August 27th 05 05:11 PM